Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Pelham, North Shelby County Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At North Shelby County Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (205) 620-2823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.